Saturday 1 December 2012

Thank you

Thanks to all the readers that have checked out my previous post. This is an issue that has been ongoing for the last few years. Fundamentalism from Christian or Muslim or any other sect is wrong when it denies the rights of the individual. I do not advocate anything but the right for consenting adults to be able to behave in a private situation and their privacy be upheld. What happens in a bedroom between consenting adults should be up to them, not a death sentence as is being proposed by the Government of Uganda (again). LGB (Lesbian gay and Transgender) rights should be upheld throughout society and we should cherish the fact that our beliefs support the individual . Be we straight gay or indeterminate in our sexuality, by our conscience we we have an imperative to support the people that live around us.

I am a gay man.

I make no apology for the fact. This is how I was born.

I am a Catholic Christian.

I trained to be a priest.

What I do in society is what i am judged by, not my religion or my orientation.

Because I am open about my orientation, and I live in England, I am not subject to execution as are those individuals in Uganda.

But for those that have an issue, here is  my face:

Too old to be bothered! Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment